Corporate and executive benefit planning
with the right people by your side.
Create your comprehensive financial picture and personalized analysis.Begin your plan
Meeting Needs with Solutions
Truing up shortfalls with essential executive benefits.
- Non-Qualified Retirement Plan financing and administrative selection. Attract, Reward, and Retain management and board members through deferred income plans. SERP & Deferred Compensation/Defined Contribution and Defined Benefit models available.
- Life & Disability: Acquire meaningful levels for your executives utilizing specialized underwriting programs to save time and minimize interruptions. Integrated with existing programs to fulfill your benefit philosophy.
- Long Term Care Insurance for executives, employees, and their families. Providing carrier search and a highly organized implementation process to meet this rapidly growing need. Both “Employer Paid Carve Out” and “Broad Based Voluntary” solutions available.
- COLI (Corporate Owned Life Insurance) & BOLI (Bank Owned Life Insurance)
- Corporate and executive benefit planning
- Classic employee benefit plans
- Qualified Retirement plans
Personal, business, estate tax & liquidity planning.
- Life, Long Term Care, Disability Income Coverage
- High limit personal disability coverage for income replacement
- High limit single life or second-to-die life coverage for trusts
- Difficult-to-insure underwriting
- Medicare supplement
- Insurance & Benefit brokerage (serving the advisor community)
- Premium finance options for high net worth individuals and businesses.
Plans Tailored for You and Your Business
Supplemental Executive Disability Income
Going beyond the limitations of Long-term Disability for coverage people depend on.Learn more
Executive Life Insurance
Providing a supplemental benefit: allow executives to name personal beneficiaries.Learn more
Our Service Platform
We’ve built a comprehensive service platform to serve your needs.
Federal & State Regulations
Let’s Explore Your Options Together
Get in touch with a Drake, Lehner & Morgan, LLC representative.
Leave us a quick note about a problem you’re trying to solve, or just leave your contact information and we’ll reach out to you shortly.
Resources for getting a head start on your conversation
Before we get into your details together, you can better assess your unique situation with these resources.